Oreck® AirInstinct® 200
Oreck has merged advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into a new kind of air purifier. AirInstinct 200 is smart… amazingly smart; it uses technology to take the guesswork out of air purifiers. Most air purifiers give you different speeds, but leave you wondering: when should I turn it on and which speed should I use?
Oreck's AirInstinct 200, with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously checks particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its four-color lighting system lets you know when it's working and at what speed. Perfect for rooms up to 248 sq. ft.ˆ
Accessories & Supplies
Turn it on and walk away®
The AirInstinct 200 isn't an evolution in air purification — it's a real revolution. Oreck has merged advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into a new kind of air purifier. AirInstinct 200 is smart… amazingly smart; it uses technology to take the guesswork out of air purifiers.
Most air purifiers give you different speeds, but leave you wondering: when should I turn it on and which speed should I use? Oreck's AirInstinct 200, with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously checks particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its four-color lighting system lets you know when it's working and at what speed.
A new kind of smart
AirInstinct 200 has five amazing features that set it apart:
- It's powerful and efficient. The most powerful air purifier Oreck has ever offered, and it is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- It's smart. It actually monitors the dust, pollen and smoke in the air passing through the sensor with its APS™ (Automatic Particulate Sensor) technology. Based on what the APS detects, it turns the air purifier from low to medium to high (automatically, so you don't wonder what setting to use), and pulls more air in through its fan.* The four-color lighting system tells you that it's working, pushing cleaner air back into the room.
- It cleans. Its three-stage PATH system reduces odors and captures 99.97% of the particles (as small as .3 microns) from the air that pass through its filters.
- It's whisper quiet on low setting or can provide white noise, depending on the setting.
- It's built to last. Oreck backs the AirInstinct 200 with an amazing 5-year limited warranty.**
Three-stage PATH filtration system, step-by-step
During Stage 1 the pre-filter captures large particle matter like hair and pet fur. This filter can be washed with water and never needs to be replaced. At Stage 2, the 3-year odor filter*** reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds such as paint smells and off-gases from new rugs and furniture, and aerosol vapors and odors from cleaning supplies) and household odors from the air that passes through the filter. This odor filter contains an active carbon material to help reduce odors. Stage 3 is the 3-year HEPA filter*** that captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen as small as .3 microns from the air that passes through the filter.
Designed with safety in mind
Built-in child safety features are welcome benefits as well. When the front panel of the purifier is opened the unit automatically switches itself off. A vented security panel safely covers the fan surface and a specially-designed security grill prevents foreign objects from entering the unit.
Try the Oreck AirInstinct® 200 HEPA Air Purifier risk-free for 30 days.
The AirInstinct® 200 is recommended for use in rooms up to 248 square foot^. That means the unit will circulate the air in a 248 square foot room (about the size of a master bedroom) every 13 minutes. It's lightweight and portable, so you can easily move it from room to room. Try it out in your own home risk-free for 30 days. If you don't love it, you don't keep it.®We'll even pay the return shipping!
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Oreck® is proud to offer our customers the AirInstinct®200
which has earned the ENERGY STAR®.
Did you know?
There is a difference between HEPA air purifiers and those that use EP or electrostatic precipitator technology. To learn more and decide which type of air purifier is right for your home, click here.
Awards & Recognition
|Their new home had a major odor issue thanks to previous owners' tobacco habit. So before ever moving in they re-painted, replaced the carpet and cleaned the air ducts. Then they put Oreck's AirInstinct 200 to work. "Now I'm ready to sing its praises from the roof-tops!" says Sami. Read her family's personal testimony on Sami's blog.|
|Since trying the AirInstinct 200, Jamie advises the dander, dust mites, and dirty air in her home to "be afraid… be very afraid." See all the ways it tackles her indoor air situation on Blonde Mom Blog.|
|"We have a bit of an air problem," confesses Blair, who lives in a 70+ year-old home with her husband (who paints for a living at home), their one-year old child and a stinky dog. Read how the AirInstinct 200 goes into "air battle mode" and takes care of all that at Wild & Precious.|
- The Automatic Particulate Sensor monitors the air at its sensor to detect increases in particles and automatically adjusts airflow speed
- 3-year HEPA filter***
- Captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen at .3 microns from the air that passes through its filter*
- 3-year odor filter***
- For rooms up to 248 sq. ft.^
- Dimensions: 13.9" x 7.5" x 25.25"
- Indicator light changes colors to show airflow speed
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Silence Technology® offers ultra-quiet operation
- Built-in child safety features
- 5-year limited warranty**
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.
***Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
^Based on 8' ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1