Oreck® AirInstinct® 75 Package
The newly redesigned Oreck AirInstinct® is a next generation cleaning solution that merges advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into a new kind of air purifier—one that is so smart it does the thinking for you! You just turn it on and walk away™. In addition to the installed filters, the AirInstinct®75 package includes one EXTRA 3-year HEPA filter and one EXTRA 3-year odor filter..
The AirInstinct™ unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system has an Automatic Particulate Sensor which continuously monitors particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on auto mode and it does the thinking for you. Its three-color lighting system lets you know when it's working and at what speed. Additionally, two (2) different indicator lights remind you when to change the filters.
The AirInstinct has a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 160^ for use in rooms up to 250 square feet. It features 3 speed settings, including Silence Technology® (low) for ultra-quiet operation and digital touch panel. It comes with a 3-year limited warranty** and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Oreck® is proud to offer our customers the AirInstinct® 75
which has earned the ENERGY STAR®.
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Try it in your home, risk-free, for 30 days. If you don't love it, you don't keep it®. We'll even pay the return shipping!
Awards & Recognition
- Recommended for rooms up to 250 square feet (CADR of 160^)
- 2-year true HEPA filter*** installed that captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, pet dander, pollen and smoke (as small as .3 microns) from the air that passes through the filter*.
- 1-year odor filter*** installed
- EXTRA FILTERS: one 3-year HEPA filter and one 3-year odor filter
- 3 speed settings, including Silence Technology® (low) for ultra-quiet operation
- Automode setting for continuous, self-adjusting airflow
- 2 indicator lights let you know when to clean filters
- Weighs 16.7 pounds
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Built-in child safety features
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 8.6" x 24.5"
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.
***Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
ˆBased on 8' ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1