Certified Factory Reconditioned Oreck® XL Professional Tabletop Air Purifier
The Oreck XL® Professional Tabletop air purifier uses Truman Cell® technology to capture dirt and allergens from the air that passes through the filter.* A permanent pre-filter captures larger particles, including dust and hair from the air that passes through the filter. Simply wash the filter as needed and reuse. The air purifier's 3-speed motor provides versatility in the amount of air circulation.** Use on high for powerful air cleaning, medium for normal use, and low for continuous, quiet operation. The Professional tabletop Purifier is recommended for use in a 10'x10' room.^ Because this model is factory reconditioned, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.***
What makes this model Certified Factory Reconditioned?
- Its permanent filter (the Truman Cell®) and the air purifier itself have been thoroughly cleaned.
- Any damaged components have been replaced.
- A complete diagnostic test has been done to ensure that the unit functions correctly.
Any scuffs, scratches or poor color matches are cosmetic and do not affect the operation of the air purifier. You get one of Oreck's best selling air purifiers at a fraction of the original cost!
All product refurbishment is done at the Oreck factory to ensure that quality process standards are met.
See top features and specifications by clicking on the tabs below.
- Recommended for rooms up to 100 sq. ft.^
- CADR of 71 (Clean Air Delivery Rate) for a 10" x 10" room.^
- The Truman Cell® captures capture pollen, dust, pet dander, cigarette smoke and other allergens from the air that passes through the filter*
- Odor absorber reduces odors from the air that passes through it*
- Three speed settings, including low which incorporates Silence Technology®
- 1-year limited warranty***
- Indicator light lets you know when purifier needs to be cleaned
- Nightlight and fragrance cartridge
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.
***Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
^Based on 8' ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1