Oreck® AirInstinct® 100
Oreck’s AirInstinct® 100 takes the guesswork out of using air purifiers. Its unique PATH™. (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously monitors particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its airflow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its four-color lighting system lets you know when it’s working and at what setting. Perfect for rooms up to 221 sq. ft.ˆ
Accessories & Supplies
Taking the guesswork out of air purification
The AirInstinct 100 is the next generation in air purification. Oreck has merged advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into a smart air purifier, one that uses technology to take the guesswork out of the process.
Most air purifiers offer different speeds, but leave users wondering when to turn it on and at what speed. Oreck's AirInstinct 100, with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously monitors particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its airflow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its four-color lighting system lets you know when it's working and at what setting.
A new kind of smart
AirInstinct 100 has five amazing features:
- It's powerful and efficient. With a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 143 it's perfect for a living room, bonus room or master bedroom up to 221 sq. ft.^ and it's ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- It's smart. It actually monitors the dust, pollen and smoke in the air passing through the sensor with its APS™ (Automatic Particulate Sensor) technology. Based on what the APS™ detects, it turns the air purifier from low to medium to high (automatically, so you don't wonder what setting to use), and pulls more air in through its fan.* The four-color lighting system tells you that it's working, pushing cleaner air back into the room.
- It cleans. Its three-stage PATH system reduces odors and captures 99.97% of the particles (as small as .3 microns) from the air that pass through its filters.
- It's whisper quiet on low setting or can provide white noise, depending on the setting.
- It's built to last. Oreck backs the AirInstinct 100 with an amazing 3-year limited warranty.**
Three-stage PATH filtration system, step-by-step
During Stage 1 the pre-filter captures large particle matter like hair and pet fur. This filter can be washed with water and never needs to be replaced. At Stage 2, the 1-year odor filter*** reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds such as paint smells and off-gases from new rugs and furniture, and aerosol vapors and odors from cleaning supplies) and household odors from the air that passes through the filter. This odor filter contains an active carbon material to help reduce odors. Stage 3 is the 3-year HEPA filter*** that captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen as small as .3 microns from the air that passes through the filter.
Designed with safety in mind
Built-in child safety features are welcome benefits as well. When the front panel of the purifier is opened the unit automatically switches itself off. A vented security panel safely covers the fan surface and a specially-designed security grill prevents foreign objects from entering the unit.
Try the Oreck® AirInstinct® 100 HEPA Air Purifier risk-free for 30 days.
The AirInstinct® 100 is recommended for use in rooms up to 221 square feet^. That means it will circulate the air in a 11' x 20' room (about the size of an average bedroom) every 13 minutes. It's lightweight and portable, so you can easily move it from room to room. Try it out in your own home risk-free for 30 days. If you don't love it, you don't keep it.® We'll even pay the return shipping!
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Oreck® is proud to offer our customers the AirInstinct® 200
which has earned the ENERGY STAR®.
Did you know?
There is a difference between HEPA air purifiers and those that use EP or electrostatic precipitator technology. To learn more and decide which type of air purifier is right for your home, click here.
- Automatic Particulate Sensor monitors the air at its sensor to detect increases in particles and automatically adjusts airflow speed
- 3-year HEPA filter***
- Captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen at .3 microns from the air that passes through its filter
- 1-year odor filter***
- For rooms up to 221 sq. ft.^
- Indicator light changes colors to show airflow speed
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Silence Technology® offers ultra-quiet operation
- Built-in child safety features
- Dimensions: 13.9" x 8" x 25.8"
- 3-year limited warranty**
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.
***Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
^Based on 8' ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1