Oreck® AirInstinct® 75
Oreck has merged advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into an intuitive kind of air purifier. AirInstinct 75 is smart… amazingly smart; it uses technology to take the guesswork out of air purifiers. Most air purifiers give you different speeds, but leave you wondering: when should I turn it on and which speed should I use?
Oreck's AirInstinct 75, with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously checks particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its three-color lighting system lets you know when it's working and at what speed. It also comes with a timer that allows you to set it to run for 1, 4 or 8 hours. Additionally, two different indicator lights remind you when to change filters. Perfect for rooms up to 250 sq. ft.ˆ
Turn it on and walk away™
Most air purifiers give you different speeds, but leave you wondering: when should I turn it on and which speed should I use? Oreck's AirInstinct 75, with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously checks particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its three-color lighting system lets you know when it's working and at what speed.
A new kind of smart
AirInstinct 75 has six amazing features that set it apart:
- It's powerful and efficient. One of the most powerful HEPA air purifiers Oreck has ever offered, and it is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- It's smart. It actually monitors the dust, pollen and smoke in the air passing through the sensor with its APS™ (Automatic Particulate Sensor) technology. Based on what the APS detects, it turns the air purifier from low to medium to high (automatically, so you don't wonder what setting to use), and pulls more air in through its fan.* The three-color lighting system tells you that it's working, pushing cleaner air back into the room.
- It cleans. Its three-stage PATH system reduces odors and captures 99.97% of particles (as small as .3 microns) from the air that passes through its filters.
- It's ultra-quiet on low setting or can provide white noise, depending on the setting.
- It gives you control, too with a timer that lets you set it to run for 1, 4 or 8 hours.
- It's built to last. Oreck backs the AirInstinct 75 with a 3-year limited warranty.**
Three-stage PATH filtration system, step-by-step
During Stage 1 the pre-filter captures large particle matter like hair and pet fur. This filter can be washed with water and never needs to be replaced. At Stage 2, the 1-year odor filter*** reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds such as paint smells and off-gases from new rugs and furniture, and aerosol vapors and odors from cleaning supplies) and household odors from the air that passes through the filter. This odor filter contains an active carbon material to help reduce odors. Stage 3 is the 2-year HEPA filter*** that captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen as small as .3 microns from the air that passes through the filter.
Designed with safety in mind
Built-in child safety features are welcome benefits as well. When the front panel of the purifier is opened the unit automatically switches itself off. A vented security panel safely covers the fan surface and a specially-designed security grill prevents foreign objects from entering the unit.
Try the Oreck AirInstinct™ 75 HEPA Air Purifier risk-free for 30 days.
The AirInstinct® 75 has a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 160^ and is recommended for use in rooms up to 250 square feet. It's lightweight and portable, so you can easily move it from room to room. Try it out in your own home risk-free for 30 days. If you don't love it, you don't keep it.® We'll even pay the return shipping!
Maintenance and Repair
How to Change a Filter
Need to change the HEPA air filter on your air purifier?
See easy, step-by-step instructions with photos here.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Oreck® is proud to offer our customers the AirInstinct™ 75
which has earned the ENERGY STAR®.
Did you know?
There is a difference between HEPA air purifiers and those that use EP or electrostatic precipitator technology. To learn more and decide which type of air purifier is right for your home, click here.
- Recommended for rooms up to 250 square feet (CADR of 160^)
- 1-year odor filter*** installed
- Automode setting for continuous, self-adjusting airflow
- 2 indicator lights let you know when to clean filters
- Weighs 16.7 pounds
- Built-in child safety features
- Dimensions: 13.7" x 8.6" x 24.5"
- Timer can be set for 1, 4 or 8 hour run times
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.
***Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
ˆBased on 8' ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1