Certified Factory Reconditioned Oreck® Quest® Pro
Oreck Quest® Pro Canister Vacuum cleaner features variable suction, 1500 watts, pivoting caster wheels, and a complete set of onboard tools. Great performance, ease-of-use and maximum cleanability. Separate motor in the powered floor head drives the extra long pile lifting roller brush to comb and groom carpet fibers and help loosen dirt.
Because this model is factory reconditioned, it comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
What makes this model Certified Factory Reconditioned?
- Any damaged components have been replaced.
- A complete diagnostic test has been done to ensure that the unit functions correctly.
Any scuffs, scratches or poor color matches are cosmetic and do not affect the operation of the canister vacuum. You get one of Oreck's best selling canister vacuums at a fraction of the original cost!
All product refurbishment is done at the Oreck factory to ensure that quality process standards are met.
See complete product details, top features, specifications and customer reviews by clicking on the tabs below.
Introducing the Oreck Quest® Pro
Anything anybody could ask of a canister vacuum, the Oreck Quest® Pro delivers in super abundance. That is because every feature of the Oreck Quest® Pro is designed with performance, ease-of-use and maximum cleanability in mind. It provides 1500 watts of cleaning power, yet is remarkably quiet.
Thanks to its variable speed control, the precise amount of suction is available for every need. Variable suction control allows you to lower the suction on the unit for delicate surfaces such as drapes and oriental rugs, or choose a higher speed for pile carpeting with a range of settings in between.
The Oreck Quest® Pro comes with a complete set of onboard tools, a hard floor head and a powered head. The power nozzle adjusts for different carpet pile heights. HEPA filter installed and disposable filter bags come standard.
- Four 360° pivoting casters allow it to move easily on all floor surfaces
- Includes a 6-foot hose, dusting brush and a crevice tool
- Separate motor in the powered floor head drives the extralong pile lifting roller brush to comb and groom carpet fibers and help loosen dirt
- Six height settings to adjust for different carpet pile heights such as Berber, plush, textured, loop, and frieze
- Easy step pedal controls the power, power head brushroll, cordwinder, carpet height adjustment, and wand release
- Features a convenient carry handle
- 1-year limited warranty*
*Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.