Oreck® Classic Heritage™
The Oreck Classic Heritage™
The Oreck® Classic Heritage upright vacuum delivers a superb cleaning power backed by Oreck’s reputation for durability. This lightweight, 1-speed vacuum features Oreck’s direct suction design which delivers dirt in a straight, efficient path right to the vacuum bag, It’s a streamlined design that works beautifully with a small motor and one of the reasons that Oreck bagged uprights are so lightweight—as well as powerful. The Classic Heritage comes with a 3-year limited warranty, and a 1-year extended care plan making it perfect for families on a budget who don't want to sacrifice power or value.
Engineered for the way you live
The direct suction and roller brush rotating at about 6,500 revolutions per minute draw dirt right into the bag. The brush grooms the nap as it cleans.
Fast and Simple
The Saniseal® system automatically seals shut, locking the dirt picked up by the vacuum in the disposable filter bag. Changing bags is effortless.
Its low profile, soft top and sides, and bright headlights make it easy to clean around and under furniture without scratching it. Side brushes make cleaning close to baseboards and edges easy.
- Weighs about 9 lbs.*
- Double-helix roller brushes that whirl at approximately 6500 RPM
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Flexible enough to lie virtually flat to easily vacuum under furniture
- Edge brushes to help clean corners and along baseboards
- SaniSeal® System automatically seals the vacuum bag shut as it is removed; what goes in the bag stays in the bag
- 30 foot cord means less plugging and unplugging
- Helping Hand® Handle has received the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use commendation
- Twin LED lights illuminate dark corners and under furniture
- 3-year Limited Warranty*
- 1-year Extended Care Plan
*Approximate weight without cord
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.