Oreck's air cleaner, The DualMax® Air Purifier, features two fans that produce twice as much airflow as our leading air purifier. That's double the power to move the air, draw it in and capture pollen, dust, pet dander, cigarette smoke and other allergens that pass through the filter. Perfect for rooms up to 200 sq. ft.
Accessories & Supplies
Double the airflow. Twice the power.
Oreck's new air cleaner, The DualMax® Air Purifier, features two fans that produce twice as much airflow as our leading purifier. That's double the power to move the air, draw it in and capture pollen, dust, pet dander, cigarette smoke and other allergens that pass through the filter.
It's not just any filter, either, but our exclusive Truman Cell® filtration system, combined with our high-efficiency odor absorber, the Helios Shield®. Both are designed for high performance and easy maintenance — and will never need replacing. Getting fresher, cleaner air has never been easier.
Advanced engineering in a quiet, compact design
How does this unique filter system work? Oreck's patented Truman Cell® captures dust and allergens from the air that passes through it, pulling them out of the air like a magnet. At the same time, the Helios Shield® is working to reduce common household odors as well as chemical fumes such as paint smells, the gases put off from new rugs and furniture, aerosol vapors and cleaning supply odors from the air that passes through its filter. The dual fans then push cleaner, fresher air back out into the room.
Easy to use, durable
Most air purifiers rely on expensive filters that have to be replaced and can eventually end up in a landfill. The Oreck DualMax® Air Purifier features a permanent Truman Cell® that never needs to be replaced. Simply wash with soap and water, rinse clean and let dry. The odor filter, what we call the Helios Shield®, is permanent as well (it doesn't even come out of the unit) and does not require any maintenance. So not only do you get cleaner air with a DualMax®, you get to feel good about making a less wasteful choice.
Try the Oreck DualMax® Air Purifier risk-free for 30 days.
The DualMax™ has more than twice the power of the ProShield® Plus Air Purifier and is more compact than our tower air cleaner. Recommended for rooms up to 200 sq. ft, the 15.7 pound DualMax® was designed with portability in mind. Not sure whether to use it in the master bedroom, playroom or den? Then try it out in your own home, in all those rooms, and smell the difference it can make — risk-free for 30 days.If you don't love it, you don't keep it.® We'll even pay the return shipping!
Awards & Recognition
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Oreck® is proud to offer our customers the DualMax®
which has earned the ENERGY STAR®.
Did you know?
There is a difference between HEPA air purifiers and those that use EP or electrostatic precipitator technology. To learn more and decide which type of air purifier is right for your home, click here.
- Recommended for medium rooms up to 200 sq. ft.^
- CADR of 130 (Clean Air Delivery Rate) for a 10" x 20" room.^
- Power of our Tower in a compact, contemporary design. DualMax measures 11.8"D x 9.5"W x 18.4"H
- The Truman Cell® captures allergens from the air that passes through the filter and is ¼ lb. lighter than Oreck's tower filter.
- The Helios Shield®, an odor absorber that reduces odors from the air that passes through it
- Two high-performance fans produce double the CADR with less noise as compared to our previous top-selling air purifier
- Three speed settings, including low which incorporates Silence Technology®. (The lowest setting is only 37 decibels — a level somewhere between a whisper and the hum of your fridge.)
- 5-year limited warranty**
- Remote control turns the purifier on, adjusts speed levels and turns night light on or off
- Indicator light lets you know when purifier needs to be cleaned
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
**Some limitations apply. For details, see warranty.
***Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
ˆBased on 8' ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1